College Financial Planning
How Can You Pay for Your Kid to go to College, Spend and Save as You Are Now, and Increase the Amount of Money You have for Retirement?
It’s not too late!
Our College Financial Planning Services can help you…
- learn how to gain financial aid even if you don’t qualify for need-based money.
- use the IRS to pay for up to $9,000 of your student’s money for college.
- learn that private colleges can be just as affordable as state colleges, even when the initial tuition amount is more than twice as much.
- earn money while searching for money to pay for college.
- pay for college, save thousands toward retirement, and pay off your mortgage in record time!
College is an investment in your child’s future. It may be tempting to take the loans that are offered in abundance to pay for this critical investment in your child, but loans are not the only option.
Ask to speak to one of our College Financial Planning Specialists for information that could be valuable to your future, as well as that of your child.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Click here to schedule a time to meet with us. We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Dean and Priya helped me work through settling my sister’s estate in another state. It was a stressful time, but each time we met with Dean or Priya, things just worked out for us and the stress level almost evaporated. We feel a lot more like family than clients.More like a family than clients
Dean met with mom YEARS ago and looked over her portfolio and pointed out the kids would owe over $400,000 on inherited accounts. It took a lot of years, but Dean got the entire portfolio set up so none of the beneficiaries owed any tax, and mom paid less than $100K in tax. That is $300,000 in saved taxes! When it comes to taxes, we trust Dean and his team, period.$300,000 in saved taxes