Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Click here to schedule a time to meet with us. We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Dean and Priya helped me work through settling my sister’s estate in another state. It was a stressful time, but each time we met with Dean or Priya, things just worked out for us and the stress level almost evaporated. We feel a lot more like family than clients.More like a family than clients
Dean met with mom YEARS ago and looked over her portfolio and pointed out the kids would owe over $400,000 on inherited accounts. It took a lot of years, but Dean got the entire portfolio set up so none of the beneficiaries owed any tax, and mom paid less than $100K in tax. That is $300,000 in saved taxes! When it comes to taxes, we trust Dean and his team, period.$300,000 in saved taxes